Booking you child into to our camps
All bookings are made by parents online. To register, click on the ‘Book now’ button, then click ‘Register’. You will then need to give a few details about yourself and enter a password that you wish to use for your online account. Once you have submitted this you will receive an email which will enable to now register your child/ren’s details and make a booking. Once registered you can book your sessions at any time by clicking ‘book now’ and then entering your email address and the password. You will then be taken to your online account where you can check upcoming bookings, outstanding payments and make new bookings.
• As long as there is availability, once registered, you can book your child into our camps
• All holiday clubs once we have confirmed dates with the relevant sites, we will release sessions at least 6 months in advance of the start of a holiday period.
• You can book whichever sessions suit your particular needs.
• If you need assistance one of our Customer Care team will be happy to help and can be reached on 01444 461889 or email email@example.com
• Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before making any booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability.
• The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of all on the booking/registration forms.
• Southeast kids camps can take bookings right up until the club starts subject to availability. If parents arrive with children who are not booked in, you may, unfortunately, be turned away.
Booking over the phone
All bookings need to be made online by the parents or guardians, however, in extreme circumstances, we are able to help by taking the booking and payment over the phone.
Extra days to my booking
Extra sessions can be booked if available. You can book online up to one hour before the start of the session. After this time, you will need to ring Customer Care on 01444 461889 as we need to ensure the Manager in the club also know your child will be attending. There is no extra charge for this additional service.
Unfortunately, we do not offer a half days option at the moment but you are more than welcome to drop off or collect your child at any time during the session.
There is a sibling discount: 2 Children 10% off, 3 Children 15% off, 4 Children 20% off bookings where siblings attend the same sessions.
Cancel after booking and refunds
a. 28 days prior to camp: Full refund minus £10 hold a deposit of £10 per child per day.
b. 27 – 15 days prior to camp: 40% refund will be returned.
c. 14 – 1 day prior to camp: No refund will be returned.
d. No refunds will be offered for any days the child misses.
All cancellations as you can do these directly through the system. If you have paid by Childcare Vouchers, we will credit your account minus the non-refundable deposits, Deposits are non-refundable.
If you are wanting to cancel with 14 days’ notice then you are able to cancel this yourself via your account and receive a credit on your account. However, if you are wanting to cancel with less notice we will not be able to give you credit for the sessions.
Holiday booking day swaps can only be made subject to availability and with a minimum of 7 days’ notice of the session you want to change. You need to ring or email Customer Care to arrange this.
What to bring on the day
Southeast kids camps do not provide food at our holiday clubs. A healthy and nutritious packed lunch is required.
• Please also bear in mind that refrigeration is not available at our settings.
• Packed lunch containing their own choice of food and drink (but no hot or fizzy drinks, please, or glass bottles.
• Drinking water is always available.
• We recommend packing according to our unpredictable English weather. On any given day this should include sun cream, sun hat, waterproofs and warmer clothing.
• We would also suggest clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play Includes water fights and nerf wars
• Please ensure all items brought to our club are clearly labelled. Please ensure children do not bring any valuable toys or belongings with them as SKC cannot be held responsible if they go missing.
SKC activities are suitable for all ages and we are able to accommodate mixed age groups for most activities. Therefore if your child would like to be grouped with friends or family they can choose to do so.
Drop off and collection
• Drop-off for extended day children between the hours of 8am and 9am and 4pm and 5pm. Please note however that extended day registration closes promptly at 5pm; there is a charge of £5 per 15 minutes for collections made after the advertised session end time.
• The standard day runs from 9am till 4pm. Registrations will open at 8:50 for this session and we encourage registering no later than 9:00am.
• We operate a secure drop off and collection system. A parent/guardian must sign all children in/out each day.
Payment Options and Childcare Vouchers
• How to Pay: We accept all types of cards and make no charge for card payments. If you are booking over two months in advance payments can be spread across the duration of the booking using a re-occurring payment plan generated by the system.
Childcare Vouchers: we accept all types of childcare vouchers. Please contact Customer Care on 01444 461889 if you require assistance with these. You can find out more about the new government schemes to help with childcare costs at https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-free-childcare-10-things-parents-should-know.
Tax Free Childcare: This is a Government replacement for childcare vouchers. More information can be found at www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/tax-free-childcare
Working Tax Credit: Nine out of ten families could save up to 80% of childcare costs through Working Tax Credit. Please visit payingforchildcare.org.uk
How do I pay with childcare vouchers: This can be full or part payment towards a booking. If it is not on our list then please contact us so we can register ourselves with them.
Most childcare voucher companies provide parent access to pay online via their website.
Please see Childcare Voucher page for more information on how to pay using childcare vouchers.
Includes a list of all the childcare voucher companies and our unique reference number required to make your payment to us.
Receipt: Once you have made a booking and payment has been made you will receive an email confirmation.